Use and Collection of Information
Our primary objective of collecting personally identifiable data or information from our users is to provide them with features and services that facilitate their discovery of invaluable information that may be relevant and useful to them in their day to day lives.
- Registration with Pycker.com: Registration is mandatory to become a part of the Pycker community, to start creating, contributing and sharing topics. However, visitors do not need to register with Pycker.com in order to browse the site. All Topics are publicly available for users except Private Topics. While registering, the individual will be required to provide some personally identifiable information to us, such as your Name, Email, Password and Location, etc.
- Additional Information: Once the individual is registered as a User, he/she will be allowed to provide additional information in the sites profile section. Personal info such as your Location, Name, Blog, Description, etc. will be publicly available. Providing additional information is aimed at maintaining a unique identity to each of our user who is seeking useful services and applications on the Internet and to enable them to share information and reviews about such services and applications with others. CONTENT SUBMITTED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES BY THE USER WILL BE IDENTIFIED AS 'USER CONTENT' WHICH WILL BE PUBLIC BY DEFAULT AND MAY BE CIRCULATED OUTSIDE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER(S) WILL THEREFORE BE PUBLIC AS WELL. IN CASE A USER IS CONCERNED ABOUT ANY OF HIS/HER INFORMATION BECOMING PUBLIC, MAY ABSTAIN FROM POSTING OR SUBMITTING ANY USER CONTENT THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES. User Content can only be removed or modified through a request mail to [email protected] However, Pycker.com may be required to maintain such content for legal compliance purposes.
- Use of Contact Information: We may use a user's contact information (Name, email, etc) for email updates, promotions for the Site, and administrative notifications, etc. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive or continue such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions that may be provided in any of the communications or by changing your notification settings in your profile page. However, Pycker.com in no way will share its users email addresses with any third-party.
- Registration through Third-party Sites: We may allow users to register with us through third-party Sites such as Google, Facebook, etc. directly which may call to follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these third-party Sites that you decide to register with before submitting any personally identifiable information.
- Log Data: Users visiting our Site will enable our servers to automatically record information that his/her browser sends ("Log Data"). This Log Data information may include the users IP address, browser type, the domain from which he/she is visiting, as well as the web-pages, and the search terms he/she uses. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider, the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Services, for the technical administration of the Site, and for other internal purposes, etc.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Services Providers: We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, data analysis, and database storage and management. We may share our user's personally identifiable information with these third parties including location, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of our user's data.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement:Pycker.com is hereby bound to abide with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law, wherever and whenever necessary. We may disclose any information about our user's to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Pycker.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
- Business Transfers:Pycker.com is liable to sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including its user's personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting of User Information
In order to change, modify or alter a registered user's personal profile of Pycker, the respective user may do so on his/her own behest by visiting his/her settings page. If the user wishes to remove his/her records from our system, he/she can email us at [email protected] We shall do so only if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the same.
Security of Personal Information
Pycker is committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of its user's personally identifiable information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect our user's information from unauthorized access. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect our user's Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We require you to enter a password to access your Account information. We strongly advise to please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Pycker.com cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites as these sites may follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information user's submit to them. Sharing content on Third Party websites are based on their policies as we encourage our users to read their privacy policies or statements carefully while visiting other websites.
Alteration to Policy
When you click on a fun link directly or through Facebook news feed, you will be presented with a Facebook permissions page, which will advise you about the Facebook information you will be sharing with the App and other Facebook users.
If you decide not to grant permission you will not be able to use the App. Once you decide upon granting permission to use the App you will be agreeing to share your Facebook user details (including your name, user ID, profile picture, and any other information you agree upon sharing according to your Facebook account settings) as well as the user details of your Facebook friends, and information about your use of the Fun App.
The content displayed by the user is in no way manipulated or altered by this App. It is purely intended for entertaining purpose and not to demean or defame either of the individuals.
We respect your privacy which means the collected data will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
Liability Is Limited
THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT SUCH LOSS MAY OCCUR) OR EXPOSURE TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS BY REASON OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED WITH THE SERVICES, SITE OFFERS, OR ANY ACT BY SITE USERS. THE SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY, OR PRODUCT OR DEVICE MANUFACTURED BY, THIRD PARTIES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT USER MAY SUFFER FOR ANY REASON, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE SITE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES, AND ANY PARTYâS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, ACTUALLY PAID BY USER TO THE SITE OWNER DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT THAT USER CLAIMS CAUSED THE DAMAGES.
The Site shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of any loss, disclosure, or third party use of information, regardless of whether such disclosure or use is with or without User's knowledge or consent. The Site shall have no liability for any damages related to: User's actions or failures to act, the acts or omissions of any third party, including but not limited to any telecommunications service provider, or events or causes beyond the Siteâs reasonable control. The Site has no obligations whatever, and shall have no liability to, any third party who is not a User bound by these Terms. Limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in these Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
Third party products, links, and actions
The Site may include or offer third party products or services. The Site may also have other users or members who interact with each other, through the Site, elsewhere online, or in person. These third party products and any linked sites have separate and independent terms of service and privacy policies. We have no control or responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites, sellers, and third parties in general, regardless of whether you first were introduced or interacted with such businesses, services, products, and people through the Site, and therefore you agree that we are not liable for any of them. We do, however, welcome any feedback about these sites, sellers, other users or members, and third parties.
Comments & Suggestions