Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Hindi) Critic Reviews
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Hindi) User Reviews
Baahubali Conclusion, is a good movie to watch for the VFX & CGI, but not on par compared to its first instalment. Prabhas did an excellent work, his acting is commendable. Anushka's acted well, but she did not have the charm she had in Arundhathi and Rudramadevi. Rana' as a antagonist showed his skills. A few scenes before the interval are extraordinary. Overall it is a good movie and ofcourse everyone will watch it however it may be :-)
'Hurray!!! I could say proudly that I was one of those few lucky ones who got to know why Katappa killed Baahubali? Well, I can’t reveal that as it would spoil the show for you…so, I’d leave that for you to see it yourself. Baahubali 2 no doubt is grander and bigger in terms of canvas and presentation especially the Sentiment, Love and the fight sequences which keep on the edge of the seat. Baahubali 2 will stay with you for a longtime for sure. I Loved the movie a lot!!'
‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’- Indian cinema doesn’t get bigger or better than this Finally, the most awaited movie of 2017 got released along with the answer to Why Baahubali was killed by Katappa…well, for that it would take a viewer some time, twists and turns before that gets revealed. Director Rajamouli seems to have cracked the formula for a spectacle. The characters are in sync and add sheen to the narration. A few new character additions are welcome. The film in retrospect is bigger and a better visual treat than its prequel which is sure to leave you awestruck. The film lives up to all its hype and expectation as you are bound to carry it along with you home for a long time. What’s good: Extravagant sets and battle sequences Costumes and weapons Reintroduction of Prabhas and other characters More of Devasena and twists and turns Minute detailing of every nuance of filmmaking What’s not: A few scenes seem to be stretched a bit The graphics let you down at some places The prolonged battle sequences (which you don’t mind) Verdict: Watch it for its sheer splendor and presentation and Prabhas, as some scenes are bound to leave you stunned and absolute disbelief. Watch it for good Indian cinema as it is set to become a benchmark. Watch it to for Rajamouli’s direction as it never lets you feel you are watching a dubbed version. See it to believe it!
With 'Baahubali 2' out in theaters, it's now up to the audiences to give it a thumbs up or thumbs down. Let's look at some of the reviews that have come in from the people who've just seen the film...
What’s it about…
After a long long wait finally, it’s going to be revealed on 28th April that ‘Why Katappa killed Baahubali’. The biggest Indian film ever to hit the screens is going to be SS Rajamouli‘s ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’. Ever since it was announced and the prequel ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ was released, the film has grown in stature among Indians and viewers abroad. Talking about films, it doesn’t get any bigger than this and ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’ is all that people have been waiting for with bated breath. Fans don’t need a reason to watch the sequel because as of now nothing more is left to think or write about it. Whatever be the verdict at the box-office, the magnum opus costume drama is bound to leave a lasting impact in every filmgoer's mind.
What to look forward to…
• Bigger and grander in all aspects
• Stunning visuals aligned with magnificent VFX
• Compelling story and powerful characterization
• Hard hitting dialogues with deeper emotions and drama
• Amazing locations and breathtaking sets
• High octane fight sequences and brilliant camerawork
• SS Rajamouli’s direction aligned with high production values
• The answer to ‘why Katappa killed Baahubali’?
The 5 Big ‘Baahubali’ advantages…
• Most watched Indian film trailer on YouTube which generated over 90 million combined views and is still counting
• Distributor rights, satellite rights, merchandise, endorsements sold for a whopping Rs. 450 Cr
• The biggest Indian film ever to open in 9000 screens across the world
• Releasing in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil & Malayalam, simultaneously
• Set to become the biggest Indian opener on day 1, opening weekend, first-week collection, domestic box-office collection, overseas box-office collection and worldwide box-office collection