The second week of 2021 started with a bang. Monday was eventful indeed. The day saw the first film announcement of Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone. Yet another much-awaited film by the makers of URI has been announced. On the other hand, Thalaivar Rajinikanth urges "not to force and cause me pain". However, the biggest breaking news was obviously about Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma. The couple has been blessed with a baby girl. Check out all the top news of the day.
1. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma welcomed their first child. It is a baby girl for the lovely couple. The good news broke the internet and well wishes started to pour in.
2. Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone have finally been paired up in a new film. Fighter, directed by Siddharth Anand, will see the fan-favorite stars pair up for the first time.
3. On the occasion of the second anniversary of URI: The Surgical Strike, Vicky Kaushal announces his next with the makers of the 2019 film.
4. The sequel to Mollywood blockbuster Anjaam Pathiraa is loading with the same team comprising of actor Kunchacko Boban, producer Ashiq Usman, and director Midhun Manuel Thomas.
5. Rajinikanth urges people not to force him to enter politics and cause him further pain.
6. Bellamkonda Prepones Alludu Adhurs team had made it official that the film is coming a day earlier on 14th January. It will now directly have a clash with Ram's RED.
7. KRACK enjoys a massive opening weekend! Krack released on 9th January had enjoyed a great opening weekend collecting a Worldwide Gross of Rs. 12.13 Cr and a Worldwide Share of Rs. Rs. 7.4 Cr. Its Teluguland share is Rs. 6.62 Cr.
8. Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha gets trolled by the netizens for calling Bengali superstar 'fresh young talent'. Chatterjee's fans missed the humorous and sarcastic tone of the comment and criticized him for not knowing the Bengali superstar. However, Prosenjit understood the joke and said he loved it.